[Land-speed] More Odd Ball Questions.

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] More Odd Ball Questions.
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:01:04 -0700
Many thanks to al who have replied to my plight regarding boost and
other issues. I know most of you could care less, but a lot of you have
responded and for that thanks! Now I have another question. My motor is
a Ford 5.0L bored 30  over, 8.5:1 compression level. . I am running a
mustang computer and wiring harness with a tunner thingy so I can make
changes to the tune up. A guy has been helping me and he thinks I have
too much spark advance (24 degrees). ANy one of you Ford guys running
small block with turbos care to share your spark curve, boost level, and
fuel you are running? We are trying to get a handle on this thing
without killing a any more parts.

I appreciate it! Will be out of town next few days but will answer each
and every post. Please feel free to use PM and stay off the list if you
want to.

mayf