[Land-speed] Bonneville SpeedWeek Notes

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Bonneville SpeedWeek Notes
From: "Dan Wright" <dwright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:31:10 -0600
Hi All

Just wanted to congratulate all who got to run at SW.  A special tip of
the hat to all who set records, or got to park in impound.

There are no soft records at Bonneville.  Any chance to park in the
Bonneville Impound Lot is one heck of an accomplishment.

We lost a head gasket on #790 D/GAlt, but we successfully collected some
data, and hopefully learned a little along the way.

We always consider ourselves among the lucky to be able to participate.

Dan Wright

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."

Albert Einstein