Re: [Land-speed] KT and TV

To: Rich Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>, "landspeed@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] KT and TV
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 17:17:50 +0000
Geese Rich       warn us,   - willya ???   I dam near lost all my breakfast
cheerios thru my nose!

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

     ------------------------------------- oooo

> From: v4gr@rcn.com> To: land-speed@autox.team.net> Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007
07:31:52 -0700> Subject: [Land-speed] KT and TVI have noticed lately that
every time I turn on the Speed Channel I see a spot for a Record Setting show
and part of that is our friend Keith. It's like every day, some times twice a
day there is KT right in my living room. They could have used Tonya, but no.
This morning I was waiting for my breakfast and the paper hadn't come yet so I
turned on Speed and there was Keith.   Before  breakfast. I bring this to your
attention as a warning of what can happen. On the plus side I have not seen
Paris Hilton on TV since Keith started showing up.