Re: [Land-speed] Camless engine>From>Jim McNaul

To: <jgmagoo@comcast.net>, <23.weldon@comcast.net>>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Camless engine>From>Jim McNaul
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 11:03:45 -0700
Thanks, Jim.  This'll be an interesting lead to follow up when I cool down in
front of my computer this evening.
Looks like they may have it figured out for up to a few thousand rpm.  I
wonder how far they are from bringing this technology to market and what are
the limitations. Haven't read the whole press release yet, copied it into a
.doc; but when sweat is dripping in your eyes it's not worth trying to study
anything other than a glass of cold lemonade......... and that's a short
study.
Nothing new under this sun, is there?
Ed Weldon