Re: [Land-speed] Aero Surfaces...

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "LSR" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Aero Surfaces...
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 11:59:28 -0600
Art Arfons had a movable wing on the Green Monster jet car. Others have
tried different things over the years but I don't have a record on who tried
what. It don't take a lot of movement to upset the balance. What works in a
wind tunnel may not work on the salt. But that's what LSR is all about ,
trying things.
Glen