Re: [Land-speed] Aero Surfaces...and BOOKS

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>, LAND SPEED A_LIST
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Aero Surfaces...and BOOKS
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 02:57:42 +0000
Glen  I'm very glad to hear you 'say' that...

All the best in your endeavor.

I want a signed copy an "Author proof"  LOL

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

  -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
  -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
  -60 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
  -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
  -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
  -2425 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
          and never more than a few feet from a cold one

     ------------------------------------- oooo

> From: speedtimer@beyondbb.com
> To: Flowbench@aol.com; drmayf@mayfco.com; land-speed@autox.team.net
> Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 13:06:43 -0600
> Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Aero Surfaces...
>
> Flowbench
>
> It's coming, there is something in the works. It will take time but will be
> worth the wait.
> Glen

Your