Re: [Land-speed] BUB MEET

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] BUB MEET
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:05:24 -0400
On Sep 5, 2007, at 10:16 AM, Glen Barrett wrote:

Some rain on the salt last night, they are running on the short
course at
present and hoping they can get some runs in on the long course. I
was on the
phone with the Rices(Chronologic Timing) for this update. If I hear
later I
will update.
Glen

Thanks for the news, Glen.  Nancy and I plan to leave for the Salt
for WoS on Friday morning -- that's less than two days from right now
-- and we're watching the weather carefully to see if we'll need to
change plans.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan