Re: [Land-speed] Who's planning on WoS?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Ray Buck" <rbuck@xmission.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Who's planning on WoS?
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 12:12:48 -0600
Ray
As usual it depends on the weather and courses available at that time. The
conditions change almost daily this time of year. BUB is trying to get
through their meet and USFRA is next. I am not trying to be negative but
after all the years I have been going to the salt we get what we get.

Two weeks before speedweek we had three course, we were lucky to end up with
two fair courses and got thru the event. We can only hope for the best.

Glen