Re: [Land-speed] Doins

To: "dan warner" <dwarner230@yahoo.com>, "AA List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Doins
From: "Wm. T. Smith" <wmtsmith@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 13:22:51 -0700
Hopefully we get to find out this year!!!!!!!!!!  I knew Paul was suppose to
come by and down load the run and evaluate it----Afterward when we were
breaking camp I was able to thank him again for his help----he would not let
me buy him a beer but they drank yours----well looks like I need to replace
yours ---honorable thing to do at the very least!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Dan
      Sparky
AA/_ L  2211