Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR- -ABOUT OUR Border

To: Sparky <sparky.2211@cox.net>, AA List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR- -ABOUT OUR Border
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 03:22:49 +0000
Sparky;

 I've been watching (and trying to warn people about) this "problem" for
twenty years.

No-one was ever interested.

Thank God I don't have kids growing up, to someday try to enter the
workforce.

thanks for the offer m' friend,..  but I think I don't need to see it
         -I've been watching from the helpless sidelines for a long, long
time...

seriously,  "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

     ------------------------------------- oooo
--------------------------------------
    Wise words from the ancients especially in light of today's 'troubles' :
VULGAS VULT DECEPI

( the (common) people wish to be deceived )                            -
Phaedrus

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx

> From: sparky.2211@cox.net
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 21:14:46 -0700
> Subject: [Land-speed] NON LSR--The Border
>
> I saw a documentary Sat. morning about our Southern Border---this was a non
> partisan presentation about what is going on concerning our Border
Security.
> I feel so strongly about what I saw that I will send anyone who is
genuinely
> interested a 1.5. hour DVD that will come out of my race budget at 24.95
per
> copy.  To get an idea of what I am talking about go to www.bordermovie.com
you can not order the dvd from this site is the reason I make this offer.

> Please understand that I would not make this offer if I felt the movie was
> overtly Political!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is about the survival of this great
country!!!!!!!!!!

> If you send me your mailing address I will send you a copy untill my wife
> stops me!!!!!!!!!!!!    or I run out of race budget!!!!!!!!!!!

 Sparky