Re: [Land-speed] (NON-lsr) New truck-->Old truck

To: 23.weldon@comcast.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] (NON-lsr) New truck-->Old truck
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:52:00 EDT
In a message dated 9/13/2007 3:14:56 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
23.weldon@comcast.net writes:

But I  don't want to buy a new truck.  No one makes anything like my little
Toy
anymore.  All the pickups available now have been fed  steroids
My rusty 68 Chev camper,(Rommel) when something fell off, if I found  it I
put it back. My new Dodge Sprinter's motor light went on and the turbo  quit.I
found I could turn the ign off and on and get power back,every few  miles.
" Maybe they're doing it for us"  Jack

My