Re: [Land-speed] speedway bikes, adreneline, and -No LSR Dave

To: Dale H Pulju <d.pulju@pahrump.com>, LAND SPEED A_LIST
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] speedway bikes, adreneline, and -No LSR Dave
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 05:55:06 +0000
Hi Dale... go to   www.speedwaybikes.com   to look for closest track.

I'm gonna guess for you,  it would be 'Fast Friday's' in Auburn Ca...

also for streaming video of it go to

 http://www.xtremespeedwayaction.com/2007/2007webpage2/xsahome.html

 -based and shot from So. Cal mostly  -though I've been feeding them some NY
racing fotos, and will again soon as I took about 20 -25 shots tonight at
Champion Speedway where I announced.  I just got home @ 12:45 from it... its
about 65 miles SW of where I live...   GREAT Stuff!

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

  -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
  -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
  -60 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
  -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
  -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
  -2325 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
   and never more than a few feet from a cold one

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

> From: d.pulju@pahrump.com
> To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NASCABS  -No LSR  Dave
> Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:50:44 -0700
>
> where do I see Speedway Bike racing?

       > dale  > home from Vegas in pahrump

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

spends HIS money,.. and what he does on his 'time' off.

> > When he's 'working' he's just  'milkin' cows'    ;-)   ha  ha  ha    - ha
ha ha!

> >  Sprint Cars, Midgets, "Silver Crown Cars", and Speedway Bike racing is
> > where its AT. PURE adrenaline racing at its very finest...
> >
> > Like I allas say;
> >

> >   VULGAS VULT DECEPI    (the (common) people wish to be deceived )
> >       - Phaedrus
> >
> >  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,
> >
> >      --- who as a teen, 'was' a NASCAR Mechanic" in 1964
> >            - in order to be on a local stockcar team at Fonda Speedway
> >                      - in central NY   -and still has his member pin to
prove it...

> >          Back when men were men and 'stock cars' were made from real stock
cars.