Re: [Land-speed] WOS

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>, "landspeed@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] WOS
From: wester6935@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 01:31:53 +0000
As Rick was leaving on Saturday he told me this was the first time he had ever
left the salt with that liner with a 4 cylinder engine in it that would still
run.  Ken did a heck of a job building the engine.  The flathead full of his
experimental parts ran well in his Falcon too.  He was passing out birthday
cake while they loaded the car on the trailer.  Can't believe I've known Ken
and Dorothy for around forty seven years.

Wes

From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>