Re: [Land-speed] Non LSR

To: Sparky <sparky.2211@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Non LSR
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:05:29 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I root for Tony because he drives a Fontana powered midget. He has many of them
with different power but the one he normally wins with has a Fontana in it. He
drove Fontana's corporate midget when he was young and upcoming. Most of the
Jap cars today are assembled right here in the old ol USA giving our people
work. My 2 Honda Civics were assembled in Ohio and almost everything was
actually made here.

It's just a Camery decal anyway as all the cars are identical anyway; but I
wish Gibbs would have stayed with GM.

I have heard the AMP is another "Monster" type drink from Pepsi. Jr better
drive that one the most because it's not green.

SR