Re: [Land-speed] Non LSR John Force hurt in top in accident

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Non LSR John Force hurt in top in accident
From: john.szalay@att.net (John Szalay)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 00:10:37 +0000
 they Just stated that the video will be reshown at about 8EDT on ESPN2
the one NHRA is from the front the one on ESPN2 was from the rear view

watched the video on the NHRA page and from what I see, Kenny drifted
into the lane cones and flipped one into Johns car causing him to swerve.
either from a blown tire or chute malfunction.