Re: [Land-speed] John Force's Accident

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] John Force's Accident
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 02:49:49 +0000
     Christ.   they,    -and we are so fortunate tonight...

      easily,.......       it could have become much, much worse.

    Thank God.

cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"  in exile in So. New York,

  -22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,

  -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,

   -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway

   -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...

   -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway

   -2325 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats

         and never more than a few feet from a cold one