[Land-speed] Ole Blue hair... and the Stink'in Lincoln

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <ECTALSR@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Land-speed] Ole Blue hair... and the Stink'in Lincoln
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:35:43 -0500
So I get this call a while back from "ole Blue hair"... ( informally known as
JT Nesbitt )...

He's going to build a Stinking Lincoln drug up from the dreg's of Hurricane
Katrina...  it's a Mark 8 or some such thing... a real POS... but his dream or
Vision as the case maybe is to drive the thing to Bville  from New Orleans and
run 200mph and then drive it home...   Being a dreamer is nothing new to our
sport... but this guy was out there....   only a while later he asked me to
come give him a pre-inspection... so off we go... the car's fine... JT's,,,
Well JT... and the project actually comes off fairly nicely...  they drive the
thing out there... run 162mph and drive it home...  the car's been a real
awaking for him in that he's a Scooter hound... not a "real Car guy"  All and
all a great project...

So then I get this call from JT that he's doing a Documentary on the whole
effort and the bit of Filming we did down there needs a bit of buffing up....
Hmmm   So he rides up here to Enterprise Alabama on his UJB... ( universal Jap
Bike )... and we do a few hours of video ... spend the evening and day
together and truly had a great time....

Life is GOOD...

Keith