[Land-speed] Re coverage of LSR by Jon Amo

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: [Land-speed] Re coverage of LSR by Jon Amo
From: Ed Purinton <ecpurinton@wildblue.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:47:39 -0400
     Long time ago realities of life taught me I wouldn't be able to go
everywhere and do everything  I wanted to.  Jon's efforts have given me
the next best possible.  All the information is always appreciated here
on the ridge in Western Mass.

     THANK YOU Jon!

     If all goes as planned, week from today will be on the road headed
for Maxton and the final live speed fix of the season for me.  After
that it will be hibernation/winter build time.

                     Ed Purinton