Re: [Land-speed] One day's pics from the World Finals

To: Ray Buck <rbuck@xmission.com>, LAND SPEED A_LIST
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] One day's pics from the World Finals
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 03:43:42 +0000
I know theres at least one here that is extremely grateful you have...

                     ... such a  'twitchy trigger finner"   Ray

        Thank you very much m' friend for sharing.

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"
    - one in exile in So. New York, and unable to "Be there"

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

> Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:57:42 -0600
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> From: rbuck@xmission.com
> Subject: [Land-speed] OT: One day's pics from WF
>
> I've gone thru my photos for the first day of World Finals.  I think
> I take too many pictures.  I started out with over 400...for one
> day.  It was like killing my children to cut it to under 200.  There
> are a lotta dead children around here at the moment.  But I just
> consider the source (me) and shake my head.  Here's where they're located:
> http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2007/wf/Welcome.html
>
> I'll start on the second day's pics tomorrow.
>
> Also...I dunno how this is gonna work out...maybe it's cheesy as
> hell, but then consider the source.  I took a sequence of photos (no
> time lapse, no tripod, just pointed and shot) of the sunrise before
> record returns began on Thursday morning.  I threw a page together:
> http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2007/dawn/dawn2007.html   I dunno if
> I'm gonna keep it on there or not.

                  -  Ray the (cheesy) Rat