Re: [Land-speed] OT: One day's pics from WF

To: "'Ray Buck'" <rbuck@xmission.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] OT: One day's pics from WF
From: <neil@dbelltech.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:28:30 -0700
Thanks, Ray-- nice photos.

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: land-speed-bounces+neil=dbelltech.com@autox.team.net
[mailto:land-speed-bounces+neil=dbelltech.com@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
Ray Buck
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:58 PM
To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: [Land-speed] OT: One day's pics from WF

I've gone thru my photos for the first day of World Finals.  I think
I take too many pictures.  I started out with over 400...for one
day.  It was like killing my children to cut it to under 200.  There
are a lotta dead children around here at the moment.  But I just
consider the source (me) and shake my head.  Here's where they're located:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2007/wf/Welcome.html

I'll start on the second day's pics tomorrow.

Also...I dunno how this is gonna work out...maybe it's cheesy as
hell, but then consider the source.  I took a sequence of photos (no
time lapse, no tripod, just pointed and shot) of the sunrise before
record returns began on Thursday morning.  I threw a page together:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2007/dawn/dawn2007.html   I dunno if
I'm gonna keep it on there or not.

Ray the (cheesy) Rat