Re: [Land-speed] Turbo...

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Turbo...
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 08:20:44 -0700
Once the pressure gets to 10 PSIG does the manifold air temperature
increase with RPM? Is the increase fast enough to drop the density
a bunch? On my setup, without an intercooler, the temperature increase
form 22 PSIG to 27 PSIG canceled the increase in pressure. The turbo
wasn't anywhere near the efficiency island at 27 PSIG. It did detonate
nicely.

Bryan