[Land-speed] Singletons attempt at electric land speed record

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: [Land-speed] Singletons attempt at electric land speed record
From: David Dymaxion <david_dymaxion@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:57:56 -0700 (PDT)
At World of Speed on the Salt Flats this year, the Singletons attempted
break the land speed record for the E1 (Electric, under 500 kg (1100
lbs)).
The existing record is 133 mph, made by Silent Thunder (an electric Ford
Taurus) some
years back. They went 113 mph with an electric
junior dragster
with tired batteries.

I put some pictures I took and commentary on my web
site, enjoy:
http://www.explodingdinosaurs.com/saltflats/2007worldofspeed/electricjuniordr
agster/

Keep hitting "next" to get each page.
Tired of
spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com