[Land-speed] New DVD movie set

To: "Landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] New DVD movie set
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:23:21 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Hello to all,

I have found that I have been sending e-mail to the wrong landspeed address.
I suspect that this did not make it to you and I think many of you would be
interested in the movie.

Scot Hamilton, (his father Charles was Teague's tuner for last several years
), has spent the last four years putting together a four-DVD Set of "hot
rodding" from its roots to present. I have had a small part in the material
for this and am impressed by the history that is presented. I would
recommend that you check www.dreamsoflegends.com for further info.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC

faint_grain.jpg]