[Land-speed] Estate Planning - non LSR

To: LAND SPEED LIST <land-speed@autox.team.net>, MaryLou Larsen
Subject: [Land-speed] Estate Planning - non LSR
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:14:59 -0700
When Dan found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly
father
died, he decided he needed a woman to enjoy it with.

So, one evening he went to a singles bar where he spotted the most
beautiful
woman he had ever seen.  Her natural beauty took his breath away.  "I
may
look like just an ordinary man," he said as he walked up to her, "but in
just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million
dollars."

Impressed, the woman went home with him  that evening and, three days
later
she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at estate planning than men.