Re: [Land-speed] Deceleration

To: "'drmayf@mayfco.com'" <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Deceleration
From: Dan Wright <dwright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 14:09:48 -0700
Mayf
A quick check shows your correct about pricing.  Best price I found (used) was
$99.95  Original price marked in this one is $49.95.
I guess I better appreciate the guy who loaned me this one.
It isn't old, first release 1992.  It is full of interesting information, but
that's a pretty steep price.

Dan Wright

Its amazing what you can do if you don't know it can't be done.