Re: [Land-speed] Finally an LSR Question

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "'Elon'" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Finally an LSR Question
From: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 18:03:24 -0500
--===============0191130193==

Trust me yo need I on the intake side.. You need to raise the seat
pressure but not the open pressure or the valve will bounce a lot when
it returns to the seat ruining the valve and valve seat and can in
extreme cases cup the valve increasing the installed height and ending
up with a burned intake valve or explosion in the manifold.. You may not
see it but that does not make it not real..
Dave