[Land-speed] Racin 2008

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Racin 2008
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:26:25 -0500
Well I've got good news and some bad news.I sat down with my wife and we
decided that with the package I've designed for myself to race with, I'm going
to give it one more go-hopefully for next year.It has been my ambition to get
my Duster over 180mph while still being street legal. I've pulled the tranny
this weekend and I'll yank the motor over Christmas but the cost of having
broken three years in a row is taking its toll.So I'm gonna rebuild that big
block one more time, update the safety stuff on the car-for real this time-
and come back next year loaded for bear. If I crap out again then I'll have to
figure out a different way to play. Everyone have a great Chritmas holiday,
Happy New Year. Send a card to a soldier overseas so he/she can enjoy a little
spirit too.The Canadians in Afghanistan are giving the Taliban Hell even as I
write this-I have friends there, its gonna be na lousy Christmas for them..
Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.