Re: [Land-speed] (Kinda lsr) HRM New Retro Issue

To: TOM M SHANNON <saltfevr@q.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] (Kinda lsr) HRM New Retro Issue
From: <ifixmgs@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:17:04 -0500
I really liked the HR Deluxe issue (which I read cover to cover  while my wife
was shopping for something that she didn't want me to see, then felt guilty for
stealing intellectual property  so I bought it...  It warps my sense of time
seeing a Spring 08  magazine before the first snow even gets here. Kind of like
walking into Sears in the dead of August and finding long johns on sale when
all you want is a pair of shorts.  Now, about oogling the B'ville queen  -
she's what, 74, 75 now.... creepy...

Mark C at the edge of the Great Dismal Swamp
Chesapeake  VA