Re: [Land-speed] Non-LSR Caddy Bumpers etc...

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Non-LSR Caddy Bumpers etc...
From: <ifixmgs@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 21:37:28 -0500
Wes -

Speaking of juvenile memories - I was reminiscing with  an old  high school
buddy  when  the subject came around to  a girl we grew up with - she was as
drop dead gorgeous as any female on the planet.    I allowed   that since I
haven't seen her since the day she came home from college for her 19th
birthday,  maybe she still looks exactly the same - you know - frozen in time
like that mythical split window '63 in old man Thompsons barn....     He
commented  that  he'd just seen her a few weeks ago, and that she was a real
barn-find, alright

Oh, yeah, and they didn't call them Caddy bumpers  "Dagmar's" for nothin'....
Mark C