Re: [Land-speed] Utah weather

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Utah weather
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:45:08 -0500
On Dec 14, 2007, at 2:18 PM, Wester Potter wrote:

   If you keep complaining you'll just get weather reports from Seldom
Seen Slim "That's way up north" Wennerberg giving you snow totals in
Marquette, MI where you'd feel the cold a whole LOT more than you do
in Washington.

Wes

AS this note was coming in I was out in the shop cleaning up Nancy's
Christmas gift -- that riding snowthrower/lawnmower I talked about
last week.  I'm rewiring the headlights (ground wire had snapped off)
and removing the manufacturer's stickers so there's room for "Seldom
Seen Slim Land Speed Racing" on both sides.  On the top -- the "hood"
-- of the engine I'll put a nice pin-up of Nancy wearing all of a few
square inches of clothing and a nice smile.  Maybe I'll let you
folks, when you're visiting, drive the mower.

Not much snow yet -- maybe two feet, maybe three -- for the entire
season.  It's been a pretty mellow winter so far.  Tonight it's
forecast to drop to five or ten below zero, but the winds won't be
much more than 20 mph.  In one way we've got it better than Glen --
the real estate guy didn't try to hide the weather from us.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)