Re: [Land-speed] SEMA help wanted ads

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>, LAND SPEED LIST
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] SEMA help wanted ads
From: <ifixmgs@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 8:24:22 -0500
At first I thought - cool  - now I have a reason to sell off the horses,
parcel out the ranch, and move up to the frozen tundra to live my dream of
being a   shipping clerk job in Caledonia, Michigan...    Well, I've  had a
change of mind.    When I Googled   "Race Caledonia Michigan"   first line
entry is a listing of sex offenders. What gives?  Maybe if it wasn't so cold,
racers up there would be in the garage with their hands out of their pockets
and their minds on something besides those tool box pinups...        Anyway
If you click on the new Companies/products then new products links,
http://www.sema.org/main/semaorghome.aspx?id=58649
there's a new book "Front Engine Dragsters"  by Steve Reyes that looks pretty
interesting,
Mark C
Up to my ankles in wet horse apples at the edge of the Great Dismal Swamp

 ---- Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net> wrote:    SEMA help wanted