Re: [Land-speed] It's Christmas Eve

To: "'Chris Harris'" <yesford@clear.net.nz>, "'Land speed list'"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] It's Christmas Eve
From: <neil@dbelltech.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:57:16 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: neil@dbelltech.com [mailto:neil@dbelltech.com]
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 10:10 AM
To: 'Chris Harris'; 'Land speed list'

Thanks, Chris-- and the same to you and everyone on this list.

You get to have Christmas before we do so put in a good word for us to
Santa. I remember years ago in Germany on New Years Eve hearing AFN
Frankfurt (Armed Forces Network) announcing "It's New Years in Guam!", then
an hour later "It's New Years in Sydney, Australia!" and so on around the
globe for 24 hours.

Best Wishes and a Merry Christmas to all.

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ