[Land-speed] Christmas Query

To: Land-speed@Autox.team.net (Landspeed)
Subject: [Land-speed] Christmas Query
From: bobbyhotrods@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 00:23:55 +0000
Merry Christmas everyone!
I've got a question about plugging holes in a block. The motor was purchased
assembled and has been run; now it's time to change things over to a dry sump.
The holes that need to be plugged are 3/8" and 3/4", the block's cast iron, and
I'm not tapping them upside down with a shop vac going unless I have to.
I've got an idea or two that would work I suppose. The plugs can be permanent.
I've got a lathe. What say ye, cognescenti? Thanks, BJ in the Bean, where it
finally thawed