[Land-speed] My Bum Timing Dash Plaque

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] My Bum Timing Dash Plaque
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 12:21:42 -0800
Remember when I asked about how to fix the dash plaque? Well, JD fixed
it for me in no time! Now the reason I had asked about it before on the
list was that there is an involved process from which the timing slips
get inputed and then someone eelse looks at them and then JD finally
gets the numbers to work with. I had figured that there could have been
an error at any point in the process of getting them out the door.

IN any case that which was farkled haaas now been unfarkled by JD.

Thanks, JD I owe you a big orange drink of your choice or a RC Cola and
Moon Pie... see me at my pit in August or Sept.

mayf