Re: [Land-speed] 2008

To: speedtimer@beyondbb.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] 2008
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 21:19:29 EST
In a message dated 12/31/2007 8:03:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
speedtimer@beyondbb.com writes:

Everyone  have a great time tonight if you are going out. Be safe and a Happy
New  Year tomorrow. It won't be long and we will be back at the racing venue
we
all love.
Glen

Thank you for the thought, although we've finally maneuvered ourselves into
actually staying home this  year.
Getting home after virtual alcohol obliteration isn't nearly the challenge
it was 40 years ago, so Angie and I are safe and sound here in front of the
fireplace and the big screen for the festivities, at 1205am or so, we be
bedded,
 not on the road in suburban demo derby NY area. There is smartness in age,
he  says.
Be Safe all out there, thanks again Glen.
Bob and Angie Wanner in Suburban NY.