Re: [Land-speed] time is nearing

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Glen Barrett"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] time is nearing
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 18:41:19 +0000
I could do the math but save me the trouble Dick.... What are the dates for
the TM?
Ed Van Scoy
#128 B/GT Corvette
SCTA-BNI/Gear Grinder

sound, smell of racing fuel, and vibration through theseat of my pants got me
fired up and ready to go. I know it's not atrue LSR event, but it's only two
months and 27 days until the TexasMile. For me, that has been a three-year
"prepare for Bonneville"event, and this March will be my final development
test and tune tofinally make it to Bonneville. The car is about as ready as
it's goingto get, and I'm already planning the Utah trip.