Re: [Land-speed] El Mirage

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "lsr list autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] El Mirage
From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 21:43:31 -0800
I believe the cost for a guest is $150.00. You must be be there on Saturday
for rookie orientation held at the registration trailer for a single day
meet. For a 2 day meet I believe there are rookie meetings both Friday and
Saturday. I believe you are required to make a 125 mph first pass from the
rookie lane. I believe rookies are filtered in thru out the day. You will
get no more runs than the normal competitor which may be only one. Good Luck
JD

PS: As with guns all Texas attitudes must me left at their own states border
prior to entering another state. Californians allow Texans a 2 day pass 2
times in there lives without harrassment ( well without too much harassment)
Hey we let Keith T in a couple of times and he can only come in now if he
brings his bride.