Re: [Land-speed] Fossett Lsr camp... hmmm

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>, <neil@dbelltech.com>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Fossett Lsr camp... hmmm
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:09:33 -0700
If she has fake boobs, Im more concerned on what would happen to the
implants going thru the sound barrier. Of course the bigger they are they
could be like an air bag always deployed. I think they need to look at the
porn industry for a candidate. I would sure help in picking out a
candidate... Just think of the sponsorship involved there...  I mean they
probably could bring a condom sponsor, or a super slick additive....

the team didn't come up with that on their own, that was a louise deal (in
my opinion)....

I see that the candidate is Mandated to bring sponsorship to the table to be
considered.