Re: [Land-speed] TV Barrett-Jackson

To: DougOdom <dlodom@charter.net>, Landspeed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] TV Barrett-Jackson
From: dan warner <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:38:56 -0800 (PST)
Doug,

  The current edition ends Sunday night. There will be many hours of reruns and
recaps. There will be footage tuned into 1 hour shows. There will be a complete
rerun of all 39 hours just prior to the 2009 edition. Oh yeah, there will
shorter live coverage of Palm Beach and Las Vegas later this year.

  You want racing? Not the channel for you.

  On another note - a Tony Stewart 2007, winning cup car went for $300K. I
thought we were told that these would be cheap and plentiful race cars and we
must have a Bonneville class for the hundreds of new heros.

  I also like Smoke's comment that this particular '2007 stock car' was built
in 2003.

  DW

DougOdom <dlodom@charter.net> wrote:
  Does anyone know when this Barrett-Jackson BS will be over? Every time I
switch over to the Speed channel it is on. Even reruns of nascar races
are better than watching a bunch of morons that could not build a car
with anything but a checkbook. Stuck in my shop cleaning and nothing on
TV or radio but Obama or Monica's ex boyfriends wife. Doug Odom in
big ditch
Land-speed mailing list

You are subscribed as dwarner230@yahoo.com