Re: [Land-speed] Gasket Material SOurces..

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Gasket Material SOurces..
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 03:56:19 +0000
  what a great list     -eh fellows ?

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"  in exile in So. New York,

  -22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,

  -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,

   -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway

   -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...

   -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway

   -2325 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats

     and never more than a few feet from a cold one

  -'point man' in the never-ending search for Hot Blues,

                       Cold Beer, Fast Cars, an' Warm Willin' Wimin'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx