[Land-speed] Plenum volume discussion

To: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: [Land-speed] Plenum volume discussion
From: DougOdom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 19:49:43 -0800
Years ago we were doing some R & D with intakes on the dyno. We made
them out of fiberglass to check out some ideas and a quick way to change
things. We drilled a 1 inch hole and put in a rubber plug in a couple of
places in the manifold. After you clean up the pieces from one that has
had a back fire you like the idea of only having to find 2 rubber
plugs.     Doug Odom in big ditch