[Land-speed] Cooling water velocity, was Electric water pumps

To: "LAND SPEED LIST" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Cooling water velocity, was Electric water pumps
From: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:56:58 -0800
OK, I'll bite.  How is it that "water that moves too fast will not pick up
the heat"?  It doesn't make any sense--the faster water moves over a
surface, the BETTER it will transfer heat.  (I would suppose that would hold
up to some crazy-high level where the friction of water over the surface
adds to heat.)
Benn