Re: [Land-speed] test

To: <BWANA343@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] test
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:23:44 -0700
The quake was a few miles from Wells in Elko. No damage in Wendover that I
have heard of. try the paper www.saltlaketribune.com
or look up Utah and Nevada tv stations on google. I guess there were only a
few minor injuries and a bunch of old buildings damaged. There was also
something about some dude in the local cat house when it hit, something about
the ride being different.
Glen