Re: [Land-speed] Not LSR - Video link on airliner close call

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>, LAND SPEED LIST
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Not LSR - Video link on airliner close call
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:41:04 +0000
     wow

    "This is your captain speaking,..

              - it's time to change my shorts now folks,

                        ...so we will now ascend to 45,000 feet and re-group"

       c heers to ya ,  ' Dirt  Track  Doug '

     Speedway Bikes,  Minibikes  and Harley- D's rode with equal joy,
         Dog Training,  Murdersickle Parts, Emergency Airship repair,  Hot
Air
            Aerial Surveillance,  Corrupt Politicians exposed,  Midgets,
Sprint Cars,

                                    -and 'Slide Jobs'  appreciated  for the
FINE ART   that they are

> From: wester6935@comcast.net