Re: [Land-speed] Land-speed Digest, Vol 2, Issue 101

To: "David Dymaxion" <david_dymaxion@yahoo.com>, "" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Land-speed Digest, Vol 2, Issue 101
From: "jimwebb" <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:29:42 +0000
So I just have to ask... is your real last name Dymaxion? Were you born to mess
with odd-ball cars or did you grow into it? <grin> Will your electric Porsche
have three wheels? Don't try that Dymaxion rear-wheel sterring routine
<chuckle>.
Seriously, I think you arrived at the right conclusion. So far with the solar
racers, endurance and low aero drag are the issues, not high speed. For safety,
pay attention to keeping the air out from underneath the high speed car.

Jim Webb