Re: [Land-speed] It's Too Quiet or Did I get Dropped From the List?

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] It's Too Quiet or Did I get Dropped From the List?
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:57:03 +0000
we all got dropped Mayf      - by 'indifference'    ;-)

        c heers to ya ,  ' Dirt  Track  Doug '
          -2225 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
                        but never more than a few feet from a cold one

             -------------------------- oooo ---------------------------
    Wise words from the ancients   -especially in light of America's  '
troubles' :

             VULGAS VULT DECEPI   - Phaedrus

                          (  the (common)  people wish to be deceived  )

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
cccccccccccccccco

> Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 07:19:30 -0700
> From: drmayf@mayfco.com
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Land-speed] It's Too Quiet or Did I get Dropped From the List?

 I have not received list email in a number of days...ya'll finally get tired
of me?

 mayf