Re: [Land-speed] Maxton

To: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>, Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Maxton
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 22:33:42 +0000
           AMEN to that  Ed

   sprint car & murdersickle racin'  is real good back east but lil' else

                          ( IMHO  OF COURSE - Bob W )

     c heers to ya , ' Dirt Track Doug '
        -22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
        -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
        -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
       -105 miles south of   'the Syracuse Mile' ...
       -262 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
       -2225 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
                but never more than a few feet from a cold one