Re: [Land-speed] Address fix

To: Ed Weldon <23.weldon@comcast.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Address fix
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:02:41 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
My problem would be "drag racers" telling us how to do our motorsport. Many
things could be learned but I feel it would lead to more hate and discontent.

We have a problem with "backwoods" circle trackers showing up and us giving
their money back and sending them hone. Not everyone plays by the same rules
and that's OK.  After 30 years of doing this I would rather be left helping
those how genuinely need it instead of explaining why another orgaizations
rules or lack of them not fitting in with ours....Good Luck to all as we need a
forum for info.