Re: [Land-speed] Harley Davidson University ? non LSR

To: <race427@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Harley Davidson University ? non LSR
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 02:41:02 +0000
   if ya do I want ya to teach me OK Tony, Tony, no Baloney ?  ;-)   I just
got me a 2007  FLHRC... -natcherly I wanna go faster !  ;-)   - So I can
afford to go back to B'ville -of course!    inna hurry  ;-)

     c heers to ya , ' Dirt Track Doug '
> From: RACE427@aol.com
> Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:46:41 -0400
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Land-speed] Harley Davidson University ?  non LSR

 Hello Group,

 Anyone have a friend or contact who owns or manages a Harley Davidson
Dealership?
I would like to attend Harley's Fuel Injection-computer mapping class at the
HD University.

Problem is I need a dealer who is willing to sign me  up, naturally I pay the
fee for the class
out of my pocket.  This would be a  wonderful class for me to take and bring
back the information
on re-mapping software into school to share with my students.

>     Can anyone help me?    Thanks !!!!!!                       Tony Greco
LI,NY