Re: [Land-speed] Got quit...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Got quit...
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@q.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:20:46 -0600
KT;

Congrats, keep it going. Enjoyed seeing you make churro's down Baja way. Also
Daves F Mini Moto videos are cool. Even spotted the "girly camaro" in their
garage background. Greetings to Tawn.Tom ShannonMagna, Utah> From:
kturk@ala.net> To: land-speed@autox.team.net> Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 06:15:19
-0500> Subject: [Land-speed] Got quit...> > Well today is an interesting
day... # 200 in my life as a non-smoker... been> an interesting and difficult
ride... but here I am...> > Been playing on scooters and with some other junk
lately... CarjunkieTV.com> it's David's deal so I'm working it pretty hard
trying to help out...> > What's everyone got on tap for Bville this year?> >
Our plans are a bit up in the air right now...> > K>